ISPO Job Market | SIGG热聘
1. Own the brand marketing planning & execution;
2. Lead brand positioning, marketing campaigns, and content/communication;
3. Manage working relationships with agencies (Creative, Media and PR);
4. Close cross-functional work with Brand HQ as well as China Commercial, Sales, and Digital teams;
5. Execute key marketing processes & track KPI’s Main Responsibility Areas;
6. Execute & potentially tailor/adapt brand strategy to maximize demand creation in China;
7. Develop and coordinate execution of 360 degree marketing plan and seasonal campaigns;
8. Develop advertising, press release and all promotion materials, including translation and copywriting;
9. Develop and/or contribute to community based marketing, digital marketing, and sports marketing initiatives;
10. Conduct market research as well as consumer insight work;
11. Own & manage the brand annual marketing budget;
12. Liaise and communicate with commercial, sales, retail, and digital teams to ensure the smooth implementation of campaigns;
13. Manage consumer loyalty program.
1. 5+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably with a focus on sports, athletes, and consumers;
2. An understanding of traditional and non-traditional brand marketing strategies;
3. A history of thoughtful execution of innovative ideas;
4. A knowledge of and a knack for identifying a wide variety of sports trends and scenes on a regional and national level;
5. Management of collaborative projects from ideation through planning and execution;
6. Large budget management
7. An understanding and working knowledge of marketing communications and storytelling with an emphasis on content in the digital and social media landscape
8. A strong ability write, present, and share ideas articulately
9. A history of coaching, leading, and influencing in order to foster a collaborative and creative environment
10. College degree, major in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related subjects will be a plus
11. More than 5 years related working experience. Passion for Outdoor sports or general sports will be a plus
12. Marketing track record of achievement and contributing to brand development & growth
13. Solid exposure with PR agencies/production house/media/press
Social Media Manager
Responsible for social media marketing efforts for the brand in China. This includes social media strategy implementation, execution and upgradation, management of social media presences on WeChat, Weibo and other potential own channels to drive brand awareness and commercial KPIs
1. Local content/editorial development and execution based on marketing campaigns and activity plans (both HQ and local)
2. Lead and follow up on content innovation across different social platforms to enhance performance
3. Idea generation and realization on specific campaign (and activity) based projects
4. Grow and nurture fan base and interactive rates to drive performance that aligns with strategic KPIs
5. React, respond, and execute quickly to ad-hoc or real time opportunities
6. Identify and evaluate insights, trends, and opportunities both within and outside of existing channels
7. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content, together with the customer service team, for necessary elevation and action
8. Track on qualitative and quantitative data analysis and delivery seasonal reports
9. Lead on development of fashion influencers/KOLs relationship building and outreach efforts, in conjunction with PR team
10. Manage the relationship with social media retainer agency to ensure good execution of content calendar, insight, performance and review update (lead to actions plan on further improvement)
1. Have strong personal interest in Fashion and social media
2. At least 4 years of experience in Social media for fashion/retail company (or social agency in service to relevant clients). Previous experience in fashion media editorial department (especially worked on the operation of its social platforms) is also very welcome to apply
3. Excellent creative, editing and organizational skills.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language and English.
5. Preferred data sensitive and good analytical skills
6. Proven ability to meet strict deadlines and maintain timelines and calendars.
7. Self motivated; able to work independently and as a team.
8. Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
9. Ability to interpret the company guidelines.
10. Capable of thinking outside the box; creative ideas.
11. Bachelor degree or above
Senior Retail Merchandiser
1. Continually manage and optimize online product buying from season to season to drive inventory productivity and sales.
• Identify opportunities/threats and set priorities based on biggest sales impact – identify the specific “what” & purpose
• Manage and review online merchandise presentation to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing, site placement and promotional tags are accurate and meet brand standards
• Understand categorical seasonality and customer buying trends
• Drive conversion based on what the customers want (full price) and total sales through reasonable assortment and smart discounts & promotions
• Follow-up the final customer offer on site and apply learnings on coming actions
2. Strategic stock management and availability.
• Set best-before dates on garment groups and closely track on the factory deliveries – decide what to activate now or later
• Responsible for stock situation to secure the right assortment in the right time in co-operation with logistics
• Set closing stock goals based on commercial beliefs, sales performance and stock situation
• Follow-up outcome vs plan and revise strategy if needed.
3. Commercial planning: Pre-season & In-season.
• Set strategy and sales goals for every single brand (category), work on OTB in smart way based on sales results, commercial belief and previous learnings, support on global big ideas and strategies.
• Make commercial reviews to identify key learnings to improve customer offer in-season & for coming seasons
• Be close to the market & customer needs - competitor overview & analysis, both e-commerce & store sales
• To communicate closely with the team internally and externally to ensure assortments reflect the brand vision and seasonal story based on branding merchandising
• Ensure pricing on our brand sites is accurate and promotional pricing is coordinated with internal teams.
• Stay on top of e-commerce trends, bring new ideas to the team.
4. Being as ecommerce ambassador reflects what works and what doesn’t work online to reginal and china local merchandising team.
• Interested in retail/E-commerce, internship experience in retail/E-commerce is preferred.
• Good oral/written English
•Good Computer, network and software skills;
•Good communication skill
3. Education: Bachelor degree or higher level education, major in Fashion related fields
4. KEY COMPETENCIES
•Passion on fashion industry
•Strong logic in thinking/planning
•Willing to learn detail oriented Highly responsible;
•Tolerance to stress.